F A Q
What’s the difference between silicone and TPE?
Silicone and TPE are both high quality sex materials. Silicone is typically regarded as the more durable material and TPE as the most realistic. Here are the main attributes of each material.
1. A bit harder than TPE but also more durable.
2. Less oily
3. More expensive.
4. Easier to clean.
1. TPE is softer to the touch.
2. More realistic ‘Jiggling’ of body parts (breasts, ass, etc.)
3. The material is more elastic which allows the dolls to be more flexible at their joints.
4. More oily than silicone
5. Less expensive.
6. Less durable than Silicone
7. More care is required to clean and care for it properly.